PHOENIX DOG TRAINING
UNTAMED DOG CO
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
We Offer Cutting Edge, Real Science Based Training And Behavior Modification Techniques.
My name is Mariano Alvarez. I'm the founder and owner of Untamed. Co-host of the Dog Trainer's Podcast and one of the top rated dog trainers in all of Arizona.
We focus on the behavioral sciences of behavior. We build high-level obedience programs for sport and working dogs. We master various teaching styles for our clients who learn things differently. We train dogs, clients, and trainers alike!
We're here to take your relationship with your dog to the next level!
"Mariano isn’t just about churning dogs through his program, he works with the dogs and the owners to build a strong foundation for ongoing success."
Board & Train
Are You Experiencing Any Of These Issues?
We Can Help!
- Raising and developing the perfect companion, sport dog, or working dog goes well beyond simple training of commands.
- Dog behavior is a well-studied field that can be very insightful and helpful as we learn to further our relationships with our dogs.
- Dog’s behavior is not just a matter of teaching the dog. Their decision-making process is in large part influenced by the relationship that they have with their handler. This is why people often feel their dogs behave better for their trainer.
- Teaching a dog can be worlds different from teaching their owners. Humans and dogs can learn in similar ways. However, they can also be quite different. It’s the trainer’s job to be able to navigate both.
- Finally, I guarantee that we at Untamed make it our mission to master all of these understandings while avoiding all of the typical pitfalls. We work hard to make sure we bring you the very best training programs in the state. Building the best possible relationship with your dog really is an art. Let us show you how to paint the perfect picture!
Why Choose Untamed?
I always respect and enjoy talking with people who not only want what’s best for their pups, but are willing to be very meticulous and selective when choosing the right trainer for them.
My answer is pretty simple. People choose us because we strive to be the absolute best! We take the steps to be the best. We spend the time and money to continue to learn what’s new in the world of training and behavior modification. We take a unique and very effective approach to training dogs that allows us to stay right on task with what behavioral sciences have proven to be fun, safe, and effective for our dogs. We also take a unique approach to how we teach our clients. Everyone learns things differently. We work tirelessly to make sure we’re the best dog trainers, as well as human educators that we can be. This is why our client list consists of pet dog owners, sport dog competitors, and even fellow trainers who come to us to learn and take their own programs to the next level.
Lack of guidance is often responsible for 99% of behavioral issues. They often feel the need to fend for themselves in order to try and avoid the many stresses and white-noise of daily life in the city.
We offer leadership as a way to protect them and offer them safety and security through guidance and structure. We teach owners how to offer that guidance and become the true leader that their pups can depend on.
ALL DOGS ARE DIFFERENT AND SO IS THEIR TRAINING PLAN.
Training isn’t one approach fits all. We carefully asses your dog, goals and needs to formulate the perfect training plan. After training thousands of dogs, we have learned that adapting the right training approach for the specific dog in front of us is how you create a strong foundation and relationship.
Here at Untamed we work with every breed, size and issue. We have trained and rehabilitated aggressive dogs, possessive dogs, reactive dogs, fearful dogs, and even the yappy ones!
Co-hosts Brent and Mariano are two long-time friends who share a passion or dog training. With 20 years of experience between them, learning the various methodologies of training, they knew it was time to share some of the invaluable insights they’ve earned during their time in the field.
The Dog Trainer’s podcast offers them the amazing ability to share their experiences as they delve into the many diverse facets of the dog training world.
A trainer’s journey is never complete. Join Brent and Mariano as they continue to learn, grow, and share their knowledge with you!